We are a local inclusive school and expect our catchment area to be around the Highfield and Grove Hill.
This enables there to be a short walk for all parents in order to drop off their children. We actively encourage walk, cycle and scoot to school.
The school has a 35 space parent drop off zone supplied so that parents can drive in and drop off their children before going on to other appointments or work commitments.
School opening times are:
7:45 am for Sherpa Childcare
8.30 am to 8.45 am arrival for core school day
3.00 pm departure all children not in extended clubs
4.00 pm departure for children in extended learning clubs
4.00 pm to 6.pm Sherpa Childcare.
Protocol for the use of the parent drop off spaces
1. Please make sure there is a space to use when entering the drop off zone;
2. Please do not park on the double yellow lines as that stops the flow of the traffic;
3. Please drop off children quickly and exit the school site;
4. Please switch off engines when parked up;
5. Please look carefully for children when reversing out of a space;
6. Please hold onto children and only walk on the pavements not the car park;
7. Please book a disabled space if required;
8. Please report any issues to the school office;
9. Please read and action any reminders contained in the school newsletter.
Thank you for allowing us to keep this facility running as smoothly as normal.